Light Height Stem Scholarship Program
Light Heights Stem Scholarship program is our special fee waive that allows students take our classes, register and enrol in embassy interview preparation classes at a free or subsidised rate.
The package is meant to cater, essentially, to the needs of financially challenged or less privileged candidates and give them the opportunity of proving their academic ability by participating in the scholarship SAT exams for undergraduates and GRE/GMAT for graduates/PhD. The Science, Technology and Medicine, Engineering, and Management (STEM) scholarship program involves rewarding outstanding students, matching undergraduate and post graduate program with best scholarships, and encouraging students and parents through counselling varying from the choice of course through the choice of university.
Benefits of the Program
- Full scholarships covering cost of tuition and living expenses for undergraduates program into American universities
- Full scholarship in form of Academic and Non-Academic Assistantship for graduate and post graduate programs into American Universities.
Requirement for the Program
- Finalist of major competitions like PTDF, Cowbell, JETS, etc.
- 4.0 GPA High School/Secondary School final transcript (all As and Bs and a few Cs)
- 85% and above in the Light Heights STEM assessment test
- Second Class Upper—10% percentile.
- 75% and above in the free Light Heights STEM assessment test
While for the undergraduates, at least two of the above requirements must be met, the graduate students must meet both criteria.